|born on||4 July 1908 at 01:15 (= 01:15 AM )|
|Place||Glasgow, Scotland, 55n53, 4w15|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°38' 10°31 Asc. 01°50'|
Scottish citizen, the grandfather of Thomas Watt Hamilton who was born to his daughter on 5/10/1952. He and his wife took the child, adopted and raised him, as he had adopted and raised Thomas' mother Agnes Rankin, who was actually his niece.
He became estranged with Thomas over the years and they had broken off contact. On 3/13/1996, Thomas went berserk, shooting up the Dunblane Primary School, Perthshire, Scotland, killing 16 children and their teacher and wounding 12 others.
- spouse relationship with Hamilton, Catherine (born 17 October 1908)
- other kin relationship with Hamilton, Thomas (born 10 May 1952). Notes: Grandparent
- Social : Great Publicity 13 March 1996 (Grandson Thomas killed 16 children, wounding 12 others)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Caroline Gerard quotes B.C.
- Family : Parenting : Foster, Step, or Adopted Kids (Adopted his grandnephew as his grandson)
- Family : Parenting : Kids -Traumatic event (Grandson shot, killed and wounded kids)