|Birthname||Hamill, Mark Richard|
|born on||25 September 1951 at 14:43 (= 2:43 PM )|
|Place||Oakland CA, USA, 37n49, 122w16|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||02°00' 01°48 Asc. 07°15'|
American actor who made a fortune and became immortal playing Luke Skywalker in the George Lucas trilogy: "Star Wars," "The Empire Strikes Back" and "Return of the Jedi." After the smash hit trio, he dropped out of Hollywood to devote time to his personal life and a family with two boys born in 1980 and 1982. He spent a few years playing sleazeballs and villains in summer theater, and came back to the screen in 1989 as a ruthless cop in "Slipstream," another sci-fi fantasy.
Hamill was a student majoring in drama at the L.A. City College when he made his acting debut in 1970 as a guest on "The Bill Cosby Show." From there he appeared in numerous TV programs and was a regular on the daytime soap opera, "General Hospital." He overcame the effects of a disfiguring motor crash and later appeared in several Broadway plays, including a brief stint in "Amadeus."
Interest was renewed in Hamill when George Lucas re-released the Star Wars trilogy in 1997 with new, up-graded computer-generated creatures, scenes and technology.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1980 (Son born)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1982 (Son born)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1989 ("Slipstream")
- Work : New Career 1970 (Acting debut)
B.C. in hand from Aaron Fischer (Same in Contemporary American Horoscopes)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Summer theater, Broadway)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Disfigured, motorcyle accident)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two sons)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (General Hospital)
- Notable : Famous : Notable extremes (Star of the most popular film trilogy in history)