|born on||5 October 1930 at 17:00 (= 5:00 PM )|
|Place||Quorn, Australia, 32s21, 138e03|
|Timezone||ACST h9e30 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°20' 13°45 Asc. 24°42'|
Australian actress, star of the soap "Neighbors," from 1985. Two years later she won a Penguin Award for her role in the show, immensely popular in both Australia and the UK.
As an only child, Anne was obsessed from childhood with inventing characters, dress-up and acting with neighborhood kids. She started in radio plays before a move to Sydney in 1960 brought her a steady flow of parts. Haddy was married up to 1968, producing two kids from the union.
From October 1970 she appeared regularly in the TV series "Dynasty" until having major health setbacks. She had a series of serious health difficulties, a massive heart attack on 3/20/1979 that was followed by heart surgery and cancer of the stomach. She renewed her career in 1982 with acclaim for the continuing saga, "Sons and Daughters." In early 1983, she returned to the hospital for more heart surgery before resuming her career. She died June 6, 1999 in Melbourne, Australia of heart and kidney ailments. She was 68.
- Family : Change residence 1960 (Moved to Sydney)
- Work : Prize 1987 (Won the Penguin Award)
- Work : Retired 1983 (Retired from acting, health challenges)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1968
- Health : Medical procedure 1983 (Open heart surgery)
Frank C. Clifford quotes her 9/1992, given in British Entertainers, Flare Pub.1997 (Reference works give 1927 but she states it was 1930)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Radio/ D.J./ Announcer (Initially)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Soap star)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Penguin Award)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Heart disease/attack (Massive)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (Open heart)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Stomach)
- Family : Childhood : Only child