|Birthname||Le Scan, Emile Jean-Francois|
|born on||25 June 1931 at 15:00 (= 3:00 PM )|
|Place||Le Bouillon/Mael-Carhaix, France, 48n17, 3e25|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||03°02' 06°39 Asc. 26°26'|
French writer, a poet, author and singer. Composing from the age of 13, he was known in the Parisian scene from 1959. For 35 years, he entertained with his magnificent voice before leaving the stage to devote himself totally to literature. His top novel, "Bloodstone," was published posthumously.
Glenmor married 8/26/1963; separated on 1/27/1988 and divorced 3/07/1990. He died at Quimperle on 6/18/1996, 7:00 PM.
- Work : New Career 1959 (Composer)
- Death, Cause unspecified 18 June 1996 at 7:00 PM in Quimperle, France (Age 64)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No.35, 11/1996
- Vocation : Writers : Poet
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger
- Lifestyle : Work : Start young less than 16 (Age 13)
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (35 years as entertainer)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/Opera
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)