|Birthname||Foster, Kevin Christopher|
|born on||13 January 1969 at 02:46 (= 02:46 AM )|
|Place||Evanston IL, USA, 42n02, 87w41|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°00' 15°52 Asc. 21°40'|
American pro baseball pitcher who was selected by the Montreal Expos in the 29th round free-agent draft pick 6/02/1987. After attending Kishwaukee College in IL., he joined the Expos and has played for the Seattle Mariners, Philadelphia Phillies and the Chicago Cubs. He was placed on the suspended list for a month in 1992 and was on the disabled list for a month in 1997.
At 6' 1", 165 lbs., he throws right, bats right, led the N.L. with 32 allowed home runs in 1995, appeared in four games as a pinch-runner and one game as a pinch-hitter. Foster has spent five years in the major leagues as of 1998.
- Work : Fired/Laid off/Quit 1992 (Suspended for a month)
- Health : Job related injury 1997 (Disabled list)
Sat Siri Khalsa quotes Robert Feldman, correspondence from Foster
- Vocation : Sports : Baseball (Pro, pitcher)
- Lifestyle : Work : Job-Related Injury (Disabled list just once)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Baseball team)
- Traits : Body : Handedness (Right)
- Traits : Body : Size (6'1", 165 lbs.)