Fearrington, Basil T.
|born on||1 August 1954 at 19:31 (= 7:31 PM )|
|Place||Philadelphia PA, USA, 39n57, 75w09|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||09°09' 15°42 Asc. 27°05'|
American astrologer and writer with articles in American Astrology, Dell Horoscope, Considerations, plus a chapter in the Llewellyn book series, "Astrology Looks at History," and an introduction to Noel Tyl's book, "Astrology of the Famed."
A professional musician, he started playing trumpet at nine, and read his first astrology book at 13. An older brother taught him the basics of the bass guitar at 15 and he made a pro debut at 17. He has credits as a sideman for popular artists, a session player for TV and radio jingles, movies and TV shows.
Fearrington has worked with such greats as Roberta Flack, Steve Wonder and Chaka Khan. He made the jazz circuit with Grover Washington, Jr. and Jean Luc Ponty. In 1980, he was part of a production team that won a Grammy for the Best R&B song of the year, "Never Knew Love Like This Before" by Stephanie Mills. In 1996, he worked with a team of musicians who score music for the TV series, "New York Undercover."
He began making a name for himself in the astrological community in the late '90s, lecturing in national conferences. He headed the development of the Milley Dome in South Africa, the Noel Tyl Learning Centre for Astrology and New Age Exploration under construction in Johannesburg.
In 2000, he published his book "The New Way to Learn Astrology," Llewelyn Pub.
- Relationship : Meet a significant person 1976 (Met friend Noel Tyl)
LMR quotes him 1996, B.C.
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Trumpet, bass guitar)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Debut at 17)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Sideman and sessions with many top groups and artistsj)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology (Book, articles)
- Traits : Body : Race (Black)