Fürstenberg, Princess Ira Von
|born on||18 April 1940 at 17:55 (= 5:55 PM )|
|Place||Rome, Italy, 41n54, 12e29|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°30' 09°57 Asc. 17°56'|
Italian noted family and the daughter of Clara Agnelli, she was raised in a privileged childhood. She married at 15 in December1955, they had two children; Christoff, 1956 and Hubertus Hohenlohe, 1959. She divorced and remarried 1961-1964. At a later date, her name was linked romantically with that of Prince Rainier.
She became an actress and did a number of films, appearing topless in several.
- lover relationship with Rainier III, Prince of Monaco (born 31 May 1923)
- parent relationship with Agnelli, Clara (born 7 April 1920)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1956 (Son Christoff born)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1959 (Son Hubertus born)
- Relationship : Marriage 1961 (Three year second marriage)
LMR quotes Bordoni for B.C.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Aristocracy)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage less than 3 Yrs (Second marriage three years)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Linked with Rainier)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two, first marriage-age 15)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Vocation : Beauty : Sex-symbol (Appeared topless in film)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Minor)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women