|born on||15 August 1940 at 18:00 (= 6:00 PM )|
|Place||Bartholoma, Germany, 48n45, 9e59|
|Timezone||MEWT h2e (is war time)|
|Astrology data||22°39' 26°14 Asc. 03°59'|
German dedicated communist, the daughter of a Pastor. She was already politically involved when she went to school in the U.S. at 18 for a year on an exchange program. The following year she met leftist writer Bernard Vesper at a Germany University, who influenced her ideology. The same year she met Andreas Baader and in love, went with him to Frankfurt. They began the "People's War" of terrorist bombings and killings. Arrested 6/07/1972, she was tried, found guilty and given life imprisonment. She hanged herself from the cell bars 10/19/1977.
- associate relationship with Meinhof, Ulrike (born 7 October 1934). Notes: Members of the Red Army Faction
- associate relationship with Raspe, Jan-Carl (born 24 July 1944). Notes: Members of the Red Army Faction
- lover relationship with Baader, Andreas (born 6 May 1943)
- Social : Institutionalized - prison, hospital 7 June 1972 (Given life sentence)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Heinz Specht quotes Walter Boer. Steinbrecher quotes Niehenke for same as B.C.
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Civil/ Political ("People's War" of terrorism)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide serial (Bombings)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Terrorist (Bombings)
- Personal : Death : Suicide (Hanged, age 37)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political (Activist)
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases (Terrorist in Baader gang)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection