|born on||14 November 1967 at 08:00 (= 08:00 AM )|
|Place||Wild Hill Potters Bar, England, 51n44, 0w11|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°15' 20°15 Asc. 27°51'|
British actor, a major player in "EastEnders," along with Michael Cashman, John Altman, Leslie Grantham, Sophie Lawrence and Anna Wing. Dean stayed with the series for 11 years from its inception. She had a hit music record from the show in November 1986 and appeared in "Hello Girls" after leaving EastEnders in June 1996.
Dean was threatened with a two-and-a-half year jail term and a driving ban after being arrested for a DUI 4/12/1996.
Frank C. Clifford quotes Russell Grant's "All-Star Show with Dean," and information derived from it, British Entertainers 1997
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc. (Lead singer)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV strongest medium)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (The EastEnders)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol (DUI)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Social crime/ delinquent (Driving ban, DUI)