Difference between revisions of "Coe, Kevin"
(Imported from Astrodatabank)
Revision as of 16:19, 31 January 2013
|Birthname||Coe, Frederick Harlan|
|born on||2 February 1947 at 23:52 (= 11:52 PM )|
|Place||Spokane WA, USA, 47n40, 117w24|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°39' 11°15 Asc. 01°48'|
American realtor arrested in 3/10/1981 and convicted in August 1981 of four rapes in Spokane, Washington, sentenced to life in prison. He is suspected of as many as 40 to 50 rapes over the past ten years despite his prestigious family's avowal that he was framed. A handsome man with a stylish haircut and a good suit, he also had strong family support. His mom provided alibis for his whereabouts and after his conviction, suffered a breakdown. Prosecutors said that he was not an average rapist who has one too many beers and takes advantage of a girl, but was an incurable sexual psychopath who stalked his victims along bus routes and violently raped them after shoving a gloved hand down their throats to silence their screams.
The original conviction was overturned and in a retrial that ended 2/12/1985, he was convicted of three counts of first-degree rape and given a lesser sentence. While in prison, the book "Son" came out, an account of the family and trial. Through correspondence about the book, he met a 42-year-old Kennewick woman who claimed that they planned to marry. However, in November 1985, Shawn O'Brien, in her 20s, confirmed that she was engaged to marry Coe, which would be his second marriage. He was convinced that his second appeal would free him in 12 to 14 months, inasmuch as he was "innocent," a "scapegoat" and "unjustly accused." The prison parole board set the year 2006 as the earliest possible release date.
- parent relationship with Coe, Ruth (born 30 June 1920)
- Crime : Trial dates 12 February 1985 (Conviction overturned for lesser sentence)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship November 1985 (Engagement to Shawn O'Brien)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Joan McEvers quotes B.C.
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Real estate (Realtor)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Rapist/ Sex crime (Convicted of four, suspected of 40+)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (Sentenced to life)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection
- Family : Childhood : Family close (Very close to Mom)
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases (Serial rapist)
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Affluent family)
- Passions : Sexuality : Extremes in quantity (Sexual psychopath)