|Birthname||Cobb, Tyrus Raymond|
|born on||18 December 1886 at 06:13 (= 06:13 AM )|
|Place||Banks Co. GA, USA, 34n20, 83w30|
|Timezone||LMT m83w30 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||26°32' 29°20 Asc. 15°01'|
American baseball player regarded as the greatest hitter and base-runner, possibly the greatest baseball player in history. He played mostly with Detroit and Philadelphia while a member of MLB. Cobb set a top number of records, and had an unprecedented batting average of .367 over his 24-year career. Accused of being a dirty player, Cobb would cite the times he "spiked the bastard" and swear that he'd do it again. He laid a path of destruction, on and off the field, a paranoid, belligerent, mean, racist sociopath. He abused umpires, teammates, fans, wives and kids, fans, the police, clerks, even dogs and horses.
Died on 7/17/1961, Atlanta, GA.
Church of Light quotes Ziegler, 4/1965. PC quotes Church of Light for 6:47 AM
Al Stump, "Cobb, A Biography."
- Vocation : Sports : Baseball (Pro)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (Regarded as greatest hitter and base-runner)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Anti-social Personality (Sociopath)
- Traits : Personality : Bigot (Racist)
- Traits : Personality : Difficult/ mean spirited