Carl XII, King of Sweden
|born on||27 June 1682 at 06:45 (= 06:45 AM )|
|Place||Stockholm, Sweden, 59n20, 18e03|
|Timezone||LMT m18e03 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||05°43' 25°09 Asc. 14°27'|
Swedish royalty, the only surviving son of Charles XI and Ulrica Leonora (daughter of Frederick III of Denmark). Charles had a happy childhood and after his mom died in 1693, remained close to his dad. A warrior and a diplomat, he was also interested in architecture, painting, poetry and philosophy; a complex character who worked toward domestic reform.
A bachelor soldier, he had no family, an absolute monarch from 1697 to 1718 during the Great Northern War. He died at 36 from being shot through the head by an enemy bullet, 12/11/1718 NS, Fredrikshald, Norway.
- parent relationship with Charles XI, King of Sweden (born 4 December 1655)
- Death by Homicide 11 December 1718 at 12:00 noon in Fredrikshald, Norway (Shot thru head, age 36)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Gain social status 1697 (Crowned King of Sweden, 21 years)
- Death of Mother 1693
Steinbrecher quotes the Astrology Magazine of India 3/1971, "birth time given in a recently published biography by R.M. Hatton." (June 17 OS)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Sweden)
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never (Never)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Shot thru head)
- Family : Childhood : Family supportive (Close to dad)