Karl I, Emperor of Austria
|Birthname||Karl Franz Josef Ludwig Hubert Georg Otto Maria|
|born on||17 August 1887 at 09:50 (= 09:50 AM )|
|Place||Persenbeug, Austria, 48n11, 15e04|
|Timezone||LMT m15e04 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||24°05' 29°02 Asc. 16°48'|
Austrian Emperor, Charles I, also known as King Charles IV of Hungary; the last Austrian Emperor. The grand-nephew of Kaiser Franz Joseph, he ascended to the throne on the death of his uncle Franz-Ferdinand and ruled from 1916-1918.
Charles died 4/01/1922, Funchal-Madeira, Austria.
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Wilson, Woodrow (born 29 December 1856)
- spouse relationship with Zita, Empress of Austria (born 9 May 1892)
- other kin relationship with Franz Joseph I, Emperor (born 18 August 1830). Notes: Uncle
- Work : Gain social status 1916 (Emperor of Austria, three years)
- Death, Cause unspecified 1 April 1922 at 12:00 noon in Funchal-Madeira, Austria (Age 34)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Steinbrecher quotes B.R. from Austria
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Granduncle and uncle)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Austria)