|born on||1 April 1909 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||Milwaukee WI, USA, 43n02, 87w54|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°02' 22°39 Asc. 27°04'|
American screenplay writer and minor actor in films before finding his niche as a TV director. His work included episodes for "Ben Casey," "Ironsides" and "The Virginian." During a short period before directing, he was an acting coach at Universal studios with Marilyn Monroe and Tony Curtis as a couple of his pupils.
He was married to actress Joanna Barnes; three kids. Biberman died 6/20/1977, San Diego, CA.
- Death, Cause unspecified 20 June 1977 at 12:00 noon in San Diego, CA (Age 68)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Stephen Przybylowski quotes B.C. from County Courthouse
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Minor)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (TV)
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (Screenplay)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Acting coach)