Bagge, Erich Rudolf
|Birthname||Erich Rudolf Bagge|
|born on||30 May 1912 at 18:00 (= 6:00 PM )|
|Place||Neustadt, Germany, 52n52, 12e25|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°53' 05°47 Asc. 14°57'|
German scientist, he developed with three others isotope separation apparatus.
A student of Werner Heisenberg, he worked on the German atomic energy program during WWII. After the war, he taught at German universities.
He and his wife had three children. He died in 1996.
- Death, Cause unspecified 1996 (Ca. age 84)
Steinbrecher Collection: Gauquelin 2/3192
- Vocation : Science : Other Science (Scientist)
- Vocation : Science : Physics (Physicist)
- Vocation : Writers : Other Writers (Author)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)