|Birthname||Michael Charles Avory|
|born on||15 February 1944 at 20:30 (= 8:30 PM )|
|Place||Hampton Court, England, 51n24, 0w20|
|Timezone||GWT h1e (is war time)|
|Astrology data||26°00' 08°20 Asc. 20°43'|
British musician, a member of the rock group "The Kinks," internationally known. They gained their first popularity in the London area, expanded with best-selling singles and LPs on the charts. Classics include "A Well Respected Man," "Death of a Clown," and "Sunny Afternoon."
- business associate/partner relationship with Davies, Dave (born 3 February 1947)
- business associate/partner relationship with Davies, Ray (born 21 June 1944)
- business associate/partner relationship with Rodford, Jim (born 7 July 1941)
- Work : Fired/Laid off/Quit 13 July 1984 (Left The Kinks by mutual agreement)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Debbie Kempton-Smith quotes him, from his mom
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (The Kinks)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection