Albert, Duke of Schleswig-Holstein
|Birthname||Albert John Charles Frederick Arthur George|
|born on||26 February 1869 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Windsor, England, 51n29, 0w38|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°43' 04°07 Asc. 08°54'|
English-born Germany royalty, the second son of Princess Helena and Prince Christian of Schleswig-Holstein. Unlike his older brother, who served with the British Army, Albert served with the Prussian army, although he was excused from fighting the British during the First World War.
He died in Berlin, Germany on 27 April 1931.
- parent relationship with Helena, Princess of England (born 25 May 1846)
- sibling relationship with Christian Victor, Prince of Schleswig-Holstein (born 14 April 1867)
- sibling relationship with Harold, Prince of Schleswig-Holstein (born 12 May 1876)
- sibling relationship with Marie Louise, Princess of Schleswig-Holstein (born 12 August 1872)
Queen Victoria's journal, now available online, quoted on that day:
“Much startled & surprised on getting up to receive a telegram from Christian saying dear Lenchen had been safely delivered of a boy at 6 this morning & that both were doing well!”
- Notable : Famous : Royal family