|born on||15 June 1920 at 08:15 (= 08:15 AM )|
|Place||Barnsley, England, 53n34, 1w28|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||23°51' 05°49 Asc. 05°44'|
British theorist and researcher, the founder and developer of modern harmonics and author of "Harmonics in Astrology" 1976. An outdoor youth, he was an accomplished athlete who set long jump records, a champion football player, cricketeer, rower and rider; keen on horse races, gambling and golf. At 23 he was struck down overnight by ankylosing spondylitis, a kind of acute rheumatism. Raised as a Quaker and a pacifist, after a year flat on his back, he joined a mystery school and moved into his life position of being a mystic, a philosopher and a mathematician. A permanent cripple with calcified spine, he walked with canes. Married.
Addey died 3/27/1982, London.
LMR quotes him 4/l979
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Metaphysical (Mystery school)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Handicapped (Calcified spine)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology (Harmonics)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Arthritis (Acute rheumatism)