Yori, Princess of Japan
|born on||7 March 1931 at 19:15 (= 7:15 PM )|
|Place||Tokyo, Japan, 35n42, 139e46|
|Timezone||JST h9e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°53' 27°43 Asc. 06°23'|
Japanese royal family, a princess also known as Atsuko, she was the Emperor's fourth daughter out of his seven children. Until her younger brother was born, the emperor's brother, Yori's uncle, was the only heir to the throne, given that the rule of succession applies only to men in Japan. On October 10, 1952 she married Mr. Takamasa Ikeda. According to Wikipedia, he was born October 21, 1927, the eldest son of former Marquis Nobumasa Ikeda.
- child->parent relationship with Hirohito, Emperor of Japan (born 29 April 1901)
- sibling relationship with Akihito, Emperor of Japan (born 23 December 1933)
- sibling relationship with Higashikuni, Shigeko (born 6 December 1925)
- sibling relationship with Suga, Princess of Japan (born 1 March 1939)
- sibling relationship with Takatsukasa, Kazuko (born 30 September 1929)
Sy Scholfield quotes a newspaper article: “A Daughter Is Born to Empress of Japan; Child Is Fourth Girl, Leaving the Emperor's Brother Heir to the Throne,” New York Times, March 7, 1931. p. 6.
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged
- Family : Childhood : Family large
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Fourth of seven children)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Japan)