|Birthname||Tomás Jesús Yarrington Ruvalcaba|
|born on||7 March 1957 at 22:00 (= 10:00 PM )|
|Place||Matamoros (Tamaulipas), Mexico, 25n53, 97w30|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°20' 01°03 Asc. 03°59'|
Mexican politician affiliated with the Institutional Revolutionary Party (PRI). He held office as the Mayor of Matamoros from 1993 to 1995, and the Governor of Tamaulipas from 1999 to 2005. Yarrington sought nomination for the presidential elections for the PRI in 2005.
He was accused in early 2012 of laundering money for Los Zetas and the Gulf Cartel, after a drug cartel member was apprehended and informed the DEA that Yarrington had ties with the leaders of the drug trafficking organizations. In addition, Yarrington was accused of plotting the assassination of Rodolfo Torre Cantú, the former candidate for state governor in Tamaulipas, along with the Gulf Cartel, which reportedly carried out the ambush that killed the politician. The Mexican authorities issued an arrest warrant and are currently searching for his whereabouts.
- associate relationship with Cárdenas Guillén, Osiel (born 18 May 1967). Notes: Alleged accomplice
- associate relationship with Costilla Sánchez, Jorge Eduardo (born 6 June 1971). Notes: Alleged accomplice
- associate relationship with Hernández Flores, Eugenio (born 17 October 1959)
- associate relationship with Torre Cantú, Rodolfo (born 14 February 1964). Notes: Alleged murder victim
- friend relationship with Bush, George W. (born 6 July 1946)
Sy Scholfield submitted birth record from the online Tamaulipas state archive .
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (PRI)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Governor of Tamaulipas, 1999-2005)