|Birthname||Jean Wyllys de Matos Santos|
|born on||10 March 1974 at 03:30 (= 03:30 AM )|
|Place||Alagoinhas (Bahia), Brazil, 12s0808, 38w2509|
|Timezone||BZT h3w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°18' 13°56 Asc. 17°37'|
Brazilian lecturer, journalist and politician who rose to fame after winning the fifth season of Big Brother Brasil. He was the first openly gay participant in the show, which caused a lot of controversy amongst fans and participants alike. In 2010 Wyllys was elected a federal MP, representing the Socialism and Freedom party. He is Brazil's second openly gay member of parliament. (Clodovil Hernandes was the first openly gay elected member of Parliament, but unlike Wyllys, Clodovil was not a gay rights activist, i.e. he was opposed to same-sex marriage.) Due to this, he has been compared to Harvey Milk, an early openly gay politician in the United States of America and iconic gay rights activist.
- compare to chart of Milk, Harvey (born 22 May 1930)
Sy Scholfield quotes him on Twitter: "Meu signo: Peixes; ascendente: Aquário. Preciso dizer mais?" (Translation: "My astrological sign: Pisces; ascendant: Aquarius. Need I say more?") . A speculative time of 3:30m gives this combination.
- Passions : Sexuality : Homosexual male (Gay)
- Vocation : Education : Public speaker (Lecturer)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social (Gay rights)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Socialism and Freedom party)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Federal MP)
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist