|born on||24 November 1885 at 21:00 (= 9:00 PM )|
|Place||Oberbalzheim, Germany, 48n10, 10e05|
|Timezone||LMT m10e05 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||02°46' 06°07 Asc. 08°08'|
German military, an SS Major and head of the death camps organization in Poland 1942-1943. He was reported killed in street fighting with Yugoslovakian partisans on 5/26/1944, but he may have been the victim of a Jewish vengeance squad organized to hunt down Nazi mass murderers.
- Death by Homicide 26 May 1944 (Shot in street fighting, age 58)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : New Job 1942 (Head of death camps organization)
- Crime : Homicide Perpetration 1942 (Nazi death camp head)
B.R. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Vocation : Military : Military career (SS Major)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide by order (Death camps for Polish Jews)
- Vocation : Medical : Mortician/ Death Affairs (Nazi chief of death camps)