|born on||20 February 1937 at 08:57 (= 08:57 AM )|
|Place||Chillicothe, Ohio, 39n20, 82w59|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°32' 02°48 Asc. 10°41'|
American musician, one of the most popular pop-jazz singers of her day, winning every musical award except a gold single. With a cool, bluesy voice, she never changed her straight singing style.
Wilson was the eldest of six kids who all sang; she never had any other goal but to be a singer. After her parents divorced c. 1942, she was raised by her dad. In 1959 she had her first hit single, and won a Grammy on 1/04/1964.
Unpretentious, Wilson cut back on her career for her family when she married and had a son. In 1969 she divorced. After a 32-day courtship, she married a second time in 1974 and had two daughters, one of whom was adopted.
Alcohol became a problem in Wilson's life, and she had a drunk-driving accident on 6/12/1978 that gave her many cuts and hairline skull fractures.
- Family : Parents divorced 1942 (Lived with father after divorce)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1969 (First marriage)
- Relationship : Marriage 1974 (Second marriage)
- Health : Accident (Non-fatal) 12 June 1978 (Auto accident, DUI, fractures and cuts)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Contemporary American Horoscopes, Gauquelin Book of American Charts
- Traits : Personality : Gracious/ sociable (Unpretentious)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol
- Family : Childhood : Family large (Six)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First of six)
- Family : Childhood : Parent, Single or Step (Lived with dad after parents divorced)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Other relationship (Courtship of 32 days)
- Family : Parenting : Foster, Step, or Adopted Kids (One adopted daughter)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son and one daughter, three total)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc. (Pop and jazz)