|born on||15 October 1872 at 09:00 (= 09:00 AM )|
|Place||Wytheville, Virginia, 36n57, 81w05|
|Timezone||LMT m81w05 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||22°33' 08°52 Asc. 26°24'|
American First Lady, the wife of President Wilson. They were married on 18 December 1915 when he was a six-month widower and she the wealthy widow of Norman Galt, a Washington jeweler. When Wilson had a stroke on 3 October 1919, she virtually ran the country from his bedside. About five years later, on 3 February 1924, President Wilson died.
- spouse relationship with Wilson, Woodrow (born 29 December 1856). Notes: Happy
Ruth Hale Oliver quotes Alden Hatch, "Edith Bolling Wilson: First Lady Extraordinary" (Dodd, Mead, 1961), and "My Memoir" by Edith Bolling Wilson (The Bobbs-Merrill Co., 1939): "I was born in Wytheville, Virginia, on Monday morning, October 15, 1872, at nine o'clock — the hour set for the convening of the Circuit Court of which my father was judge."
Same in No.979.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Husband)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (President Wilson)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Widowed (Twice)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive
- Notable : Famous : Historic figure (Literally acted as U.S. leader)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women