|born on||18 November 1785 at 17:00 (= 5:00 PM )|
|Place||Cults, Scotland, 57n07, 2w10|
|Timezone||LMT m2w10 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||26°50' 27°24 Asc. 25°31'|
- friend relationship with Haydon, Benjamin (born 26 January 1786)
- Work : Gain social status 1809 (elected an associate of the Royal Academy at age 24)
- Work : Gain social status 1811 (full member of Royal Academy)
- Death, Cause unspecified 1 June 1841 (death at sea off the coast of Gilbralter in the morning)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
On 22/4/2014 the Rodden Rating was upgraded from C to AA: Sy Scholfield cites family record quoted in "The Life of Sir David Wilkie: With His Journals, Tours, and Critical Remarks on Works of Art; and a Selection from His Correspondence, Volume 1" by Allan Cunningham and Peter Cunningham (J. Murray, 1843), p. 8: "1785, November 18. This day, about five in the evening, Bell was delivered of a son, who, on December 4th, was baptized by the name of David, after myself."
Original source notes: Taeger Lexicon.
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist