|Birthname||Johann Emil Wiechert|
|born on||26 December 1861 at 04:45 (= 04:45 AM )|
|Place||Tilsit, Germany, 55n05, 21e54|
|Timezone||LMT m21e54 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||04°24' 20°23 Asc. 20°41'|
German physicist and geophysicist who made many contributions to both fields, including presenting the first verifiable model of a layered structure of the Earth and being among the first to discover the electron. He went on to become the world's first Professor of Geophysics at the University of Göttingen.
He died on 19 March 1928, aged 66, in Göttingen.
- (has as) student relationship with Gutenberg, Beno (born 4 June 1889)
Sy Scholfield provided baptism/birth entry from German Archives.
- Vocation : Science : Geology
- Vocation : Science : Physics
- Notable : Famous : First in Field (Professor of Geophysics)
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Electron)