Whiting, David Warren
|born on||19 December 1975 at 12:34 (= 12:34 PM )|
|Place||Stroughton MA, USA, 42n07, 71w06|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°12' 11°02 Asc. 17°52'|
American homicide; shot his father to death on 6/19/1993, c. 11:15 PM EDT. The son of a commercial fisherman, at 17 he was becoming increasingly like his violent, abusive dad. His dad was an alcohol and drug abuser who had been divorced from his mom for the past six years. Nonetheless, he was still an active part of the household and had been staying at his ex-wife's home in Rockland, Massachusetts for the past few weeks.
When a family fight escalated, David Sr. taunted his son for being his mom's protector. The fight exploded into the yard as his mom fled, and David shot his dad with a .38 caliber revolver, three bullets in the back.
- parent relationship with Whiting Sr., David (born 24 August 1956)
- parent relationship with Whiting, Mary Jane (born 17 January 1957)
- Crime : Homicide Perpetration 19 June 1993 at 11:15 AM in Rockland, MA (Shot dad to death, age 17)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced
- Family : Childhood : Abuse - Physical/ Verbal (Fighting, abuse from dad)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide single (Shot dad to death)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First of three)