|Birthname||West, John Junior|
|born on||31 July 1939 at 22:45 (= 10:45 PM )|
|Place||Uhrichsville OH, USA, 40n23, 81w20|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°00' 17°40 Asc. 23°19'|
American musician, a guitarist with Gary Lewis and the Playboys. He joined his Pasadena neighbor Gary, the son of comedian Jerry Lewis in 1964 to form a band. Along with Al Ramsey and Dave Costello they played local parties and Disneyland. In 1965 they signed with Liberty Records and made seven consecutive U.S. top-ten hits in the next two years. In December 1966, "Golden Greats" compiled all their singles, raking in a half million sales.
The group split up when Lewis was drafted into the army and reformed later with different band members.
- Social : Joined group 1964 (Formed band "Gary Lewis and the Playboys")
- Work : Contracts, agreements 1965 (Signed with Liberty Records)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released December 1966 (Release of greatest hits)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hand from Frank C. Clifford
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Gary Lewis and the Playboys)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Guitar)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field