|born on||25 September 1958 at 12:40 (= 12:40 PM )|
|Place||Waremme, Belgium, 50n41, 5e15|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°54' 05°10 Asc. 07°07'|
Belgian francophone politician co-founder of Ecolo (the green party) and founder of the political party Mouvement de Gauche. Whespael was seated in the parliament.
On the 1st of November 2013 Wesphael was arrested in Ostende under suspicion of murdering his wife Véronique Pirotton, they were married for one year. Wesphael denied he murdered her and declared that his wife was depressed and committed suicide but the autopsy stated that his wife died violently.
On the 6th of October 2016 a court jury cleared Whesphael from all criminal charges. He left court as a free man.
- spouse relationship with Pirotton, Véronique (born 24 March 1971)
- Misc. : Released from waiting 6 October 2016 (found not guilty and set free)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Collection André Dekoster - Acte 355
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Traumatic event
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide single
- Vocation : Politics : Public office