|born on||4 August 1928 at 17:20 (= 5:20 PM )|
|Place||Brooklyn NY, USA, 40n38, 73w56|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||12°12' 22°26 Asc. 27°38'|
American astrologer who was elected to the NCGR board in January 1995 and the journal editor of Boston NCGR's newsletter for many years.
She had many medical problems that slowed her down over the years. On 1/19/1983, 12:17 PM EST, she suffered an aneurysm in Boston, MA. Her heart stopped as a result of the aneurysm and she was admitted to Massachusetts General Hospital with cardiac arrest. In the ICU for a total of five weeks, she spent the last three weeks in isolation. Once released from the hospital and returned home, she underwent therapy twice a week for a left leg that was sluggish; she was able to walk a few steps without a cane. Her left eye was also a problem, as it was crossed, resulting in double, hazy and blocked vision. Despite all of her medical problems, however, she was grateful to be alive without memory loss or brain damage.
Welsh died on March 5, 2011 in Brazil where she had spent her final weeks..
- Health : Medical diagnosis 19 January 1983 at 12:17 PM in Boston, MA (Aneurism)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Given by her in MH 10/1983 as 4:20 PM EST
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Heart (Cardiac arrest)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Brain (Aneurism)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Eyes (Crossed, hazy)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (NCGR Journal Editor)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease