|born on||5 June 1958 at 18:00 (= 6:00 PM )|
|Place||Oak Park IL, USA, 41n53, 87w47|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°48' 07°17 Asc. 29°17'|
American journalist and author of "I Closed My Eyes," (2003) an autobiography that details her 10-year struggle with domestic abuse by her husband, a successful attorney. Her writing has received several awards. She teaches journalism at Northwestern University.
Married in 1986, divorced in 1996, the couple have three sons.
- Family : Physically abused 1995 (final incident in a decade of spousal abuse)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 2003 ("I Closed My Eyes")
She writes to PT: "That [the date/place] is on my birth certificate. My mother, who has since died, told me years ago that I was born at 6 PM."
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (three sons)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Domestic violence (in a 10-year marriage with domestic violence)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist