|Birthname||Morrison, Marion Robert|
|born on||26 May 1907 at 09:56:08 (= 09:56:08 AM )|
|Place||Winterset Iowa, USA, 41n19, 94w00|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°14' 21°13 Asc. 11°33'|
American actor, one of the historic icons of the silver screen. He was a tough, genial and generally inimitable leading man of action films who, after a slow start, became one of the best known and most successful actors in Hollywood. From his debut, he played in some 190 films.
Wayne grew up in a household of continual bickering. He was an honor student and class president. While working as a laborer at Fox studios, he was cast in the 1929 film "The Big Trail," and achieved a Best Actor Oscar for his performance in "True Grit" in 1969.
Relatively straight-laced in his private life, he married three times and had a total of seven kids. He was a shopaholic, for himself and accompanying his wife, but was not a good businessman, often choosing unwise investments. Wayne smoked five-six packs of cigarettes a day and had a legendary capacity for alcohol. He died of stomach cancer 6/11/1979 and was buried in an undisclosed location.
- friend relationship with Stewart, James (born 20 May 1908)
- parent->child relationship with Wayne, John Ethan (born 22 February 1962)
- compare to chart of Roberson, Chuck (born 10 May 1919). Notes: Roberson was Wayne's stunt double
- Work : Prize 1969 (Best Actor Oscar Award)
Starkman quotes his very well researched website http://johnwayne.com/life-legacy/timeline/
"On the morning of May 26, 1907, Marion Robert Morrison was born in Winterset, Iowa".
Starkman rectified it to 9.56.08 CST.
Previously, Rodden qotes date and place from media; time unknown.
(PC gives a spec time of 9:50 AM. Descaut quoted De Marre for 1:00 PM from a biography: De Marre knows of no biography.) Encyclopedia Britannica gives his real name as Marion Robert Morrison from birth certificate.
- Traits : Personality : Loved by all
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Stomach)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol (Lifetime heavy drinker)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress