|born on||29 August 1917 at 21:54 (= 9:54 PM )|
|Place||Magdeburg, Germany, 52n07, 11e38|
|Timezone||MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||05°52' 27°49 Asc. 09°45'|
German astrologer, teacher and lecturer who founded "Astro-Magazine" and "Sein Und Werden" magazine with her husband, astrologer Helmuth Wangemann. An esoteric author and publisher, after the death of her husband she took over the presidency of the "Kosmobiosophische Gesellschaft." An advocate of a scientific, psychological and esoteric orientated astrology, her special interests focused on the research on twins, the hypothetical planet Transpluto (to which she gave the name Isis), and on GOH (Koch) houses. In 1986 she received for her life work the Marc-Edmund-Jones prize in San Diego, CA.
She died 9/19/2000, Magdeburg, Germany.
- associate relationship with Gerling, Manfred (born 18 September 1935)
- associate relationship with Gerling, Renate (born 31 December 1942)
- associate relationship with Steudel, Ilse (born 30 April 1923). Notes: member of Astrologischer Arbeitskreis Frankfurt e.V.
- spouse relationship with Wangemann, Helmuth (born 2 February 1899). Notes: Happy
Taeger Lexikon quotes her. (Bruno Huber quotes her husband Helmuth for 10:00 PM. In AFAN Autumn 2000, the Editor notes, "Klaus Bonert writes from Germany that Edith's daughter read from the birth certificate 10:00 PM. Edith herself had a rectified chart of 21:53 and at another time, 21:34.")
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Helmuth Wangemann)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Astrology Magazines)
- Vocation : Education : Administrator (Founded Astrology school)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology
- Vocation : Writers : Magazine/ newsletter (Published)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Magazines with husband Helmuth)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession