Walle, Robert van de
|born on||20 May 1954 at 16:00 (= 4:00 PM )|
|Place||Ostende, Belgium, 51n13, 2e55|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°03' 29°35 Asc. 11°04'|
Belgian Judo champion and first to compete in five Olympic games.
He won Gold at Moscow in 1980, Bronze at Seoul 1988. He has won medals also at the World Championships in 1979, '81, '83, '85 and '89 as well as Bronze, Silver and Gold medals at the European championships every year from 1976 to 1988 with the exception of 1982. He was Belgian sportsman of the year for 1981.
- Work : Prize 1980 (Olympic Gold)
- Work : Prize 1980 (European Championship Gold medal winner)
- Work : Prize 1985 (European Championship Gold medal winner)
- Work : Prize 1986 (European Championship Gold medal winner)
- Work : Prize 1988 (Olympic Bronze)
De Lescaut quotes DeMarre for B.R.; Taeger Lexicon
- Vocation : Sports : Wrestling (Judo)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Gold medal in Judo 1980, Moscow; Bronze in 1988, Seoul)
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship (Three time gold medal winner at European championships)