|Birthname||Roger Thomas Walkowiak|
|born on||2 March 1927 at 22:00 (= 10:00 PM )|
|Place||Montluçon, France, 46n21, 2e36|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°20' 28°41 Asc. 01°33'|
French cyclist racer, winner of the Tour de France 1956. "A la Walko" means to succeed unexpectedly or without panache.
- associate relationship with Sports: Tour de France (born 1 July 1903). Notes: 1956 winner
- Work : Prize 1956 (Won Tour De France)
Birth certificate in Didier Geslain archive, 'Cyclisme' pdf file, p. 215.
Same data in Collection Gauquelin: Vol 1/694.
- Vocation : Sports : Race Bikes (Road cyclist)
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship (Won Tour De France)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession