|Birthname||Lindsey Caroline Kildow|
|born on||18 October 1984 at 03:26 (= 03:26 AM )|
|Place||Saint Paul, Minnesota, 44n57, 93w06|
|Timezone||CDT h5w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||25°08' 01°00 Asc. 07°33'|
American World Cup alpine ski racer on the US Ski Team who has won four World Cup overall championships - one of only two female skiers to do so. She won the gold medal in downhill at the 2010 Winter Olympics, the first ever in the event for an American woman.
With her Olympic gold and bronze medals, two World Championship gold medals in 2009 (plus three silver medals in 2007 and 2011), and four overall World Cup titles, Vonn has become the most successful American ski racer in history.
On 19 January 2015, she tied (with 62 wins) and then overtook Austrian Annemarie Moser-Proell for the most World Cup wins ever (70 wins). Like Jean-Baptiste Grange, she has several times suffered from knee injuries.
In 2016 she won her 20th World Cup crystal globe title - an all-time record among men or women, passing Ingemar Stenmark of Sweden, who won 19 globes from 1975 to 1984.
Vonn married fellow 2002 Olympian and former U.S. Ski Team athlete Thomas Vonn on September 29, 2007, at the Silver Lake Lodge in Deer Valley, Utah. In November 2011 the couple announced initiation of divorce proceedings after four years of marriage. The divorce was finalized on January 9, 2013.
Lindsey met golfer Tiger Woods at a charity event in 2012. They started dating in March 2013 before splitting in May 2015.
- lover relationship with Woods, Tiger (born 30 December 1975)
- compare to chart of Grange, Jean-Baptiste (born 10 October 1984)
- Relationship : End significant relationship November 2011 (Separated from Vonn)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Birth certificate in hand from Viktor E.
Previously this entry had the time 18:00, unverified, from Paddy de Jabrun.
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Legs (Knee injuries)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery
- Vocation : Sports : Skiing (Alpine)
- Notable : Awards : Medals (World Championships)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics