|born on||23 March 1959 at 14:00 (= 2:00 PM )|
|Place||Brussels, Belgium, 50n50, 4e20|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°09' 14°33 Asc. 10°12'|
Belgian actor and director, born to theatre director Claude Volter and his wife, actress Jacqueline Bir. Young Philippe began his career in Brussels in 1985.
He made many stage and film appearances, the latter of which peaked with such successful arthouse films as The Music Teacher (1988), The Double Life of Véronique (1991) and Blue (1993). Other appearances include Macbeth (1987) and The Five Senses (1999). Upon his father's death in 2002, he returned to Belgium and became artistic director for the Comedy Claude Volter.
Philippe Volter committed suicide on 13 April 2005, aged 46.
- child->parent relationship with Bir, Jacqueline (born 23 November 1934)
- Death of Father 2002 (Claude Volter)
Grazia Bordoni database, 'entertainment' file quotes Lescaut.
- Personal : Death : Suicide
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director