|born on||1 January 1926 at 20:30 (= 8:30 PM )|
|Place||Roma, Italy, 41n54, 12e29|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°39' 10°23 Asc. 25°25'|
Italian singer, a famous tenor who sings Neapolitan songs with a magnificent voice.
Together with Domenico Modugno Villa holds the record for the most wins at the Sanremo Music Festival, where he won the competition in 1955, 1957, 1962 and 1967.
His death on 7 February 1987 by heart attack was announced live on Italian television during the last night of the Sanremo Music Festival of 1987.
Grazia Bordoni database, 'entertainment' file quotes him.
Ciro Discepolo quotes same data from an astrology magazine
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Heart
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc. (Neopolitan songs)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Sanremo Music Festival)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection