|Birthname||Gregory Gilbert Villemin|
|born on||24 August 1980 at 22:50 (= 10:50 PM )|
|Place||Saint-Dié, France, 48n17, 6e57|
|Timezone||MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||01°49' 14°20 Asc. 14°00'|
French homicide victim; died mysteriously 10/16/1984 at age four. The boy was kidnapped, bound and thrown in the Vologne. His body was found the same day in Docelles. His mother and his uncle were suspects, but the case was obscured by confusion. The boy's father, Jean-Marie went to jail for killing his cousin, Bernard Laroche, whom he believed had killed his son, and was later released.
- parent relationship with Villemin, Christine (born 13 July 1960)
- parent relationship with Villemin, Jean-Marie (born 30 September 1958)
- Death, Mysterious 16 October 1984 (Died mysteriously, age four, possible homicide)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Patrice Petitallot quotes B.C. in Cadran 1/1994
Bordoni same from Astrologue, Vol 3
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Possible homocide victim)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age four)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection