Vietinghoff, Alexander von
|born on||28 August 1948 at 15:40 (= 3:40 PM )|
|Place||Zürich, Switzerland, 47n23, 8e32|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°10' 15°18 Asc. 27°24'|
Professional astrologer, Swiss and German, advocate of a psychological, esoteric and karmic orientated astrology, historian data collector. His specialties are rectifications via H. Kuendig and some methods of the Huber-School, using Koch (GOH) houses. He is the author of an analysis of Bert Brecht. From a noted family as the son of painter and author Egon von Vietinghoff, studied archaeology, greek philology and ancient history. Buddhist. Vice-chairman of the Egon von Vietinghoff Foundation.
- child->parent relationship with Vietinghoff, Egon von (born 6 February 1903)
- other kin relationship with Vietinghoff, Joachim von (born 8 May 1941). Notes: Cousin
Hans Taeger quotes him, rectified to 3:37 PM. In October 2013, A.v.V. confirmed by email that his birth time is from the birth record.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad Egon von Vietinghoff)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Eastern (Buddhist)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Science : Other Science (Archaeologist)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology