|born on||23 February 1938 at 11:10 (= 11:10 AM )|
|Place||San Francisco CA, USA, 37n47, 122w25|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°32' 21°59 Asc. 07°46'|
American actress who, as a result of a sensational film debut in the super soap, "Peyton Place," 1957, earned an Oscar nomination for her portrayal of Allison MacKenzie. She was all set for a starring career after her Oscar-worthy success, but, then, to the puzzlement of Hollywood, began turning her back on a film career, never explaining why. She refused to do any type of promotion and turned down a succession of scripts before agreeing to appear in, "From Hell To Texas," 1958 and "Ten North Frederick," 1958 as well. During the filming of the latter film she had a nervous breakdown, but recovered enough to do a few more bit parts.
Varsi died in L.A. from respiratory problems 11/19/1991.
- Work : Gain social status 1957 (Oscar nominatopm)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1958 (Release of two films)
- Work : New Career 1957 (Debut in "Peyton Place")
- Death by Disease 19 November 1992 at 12:00 midnight in Los Angeles, CA (Respiratory problems, age 54)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hand from the Wilsons (Same in Contemporary American Horoscopes)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Nervous Breakdown (Work exhaustion)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women