|Birthname||Jonathan Solofa Fatu|
|born on||22 August 1985 at 23:50 (= 11:50 PM )|
|Place||San Francisco, California, 37n47, 122w25|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||00°05' 01°18 Asc. 00°22'|
Samoan American professional wrestler in the tag team 'The Usos' which consists of him and his real-life fraternal twin brother Jey Uso. They appear on the SmackDown brand. The pair were previously managed by Tamina Snuka and Jimmy's real life wife, Naomi.
Since joining the main WWE roster in 2010, they are two-time WWE Tag Team Champions and two-time Tag Team of the Year Slammy Award winners (2014 and 2015). While in WWE's developmental system, they were one-time FCW Florida Tag Team Champions.
Jey and Jimmy are members of the renowned Anoaʻi family and the sons of WWE Hall of Famer Solofa "Rikishi" Fatu. Jimmy married fellow wrestler and longtime girlfriend Trinity McCray (a.k.a. Naomi) on 16 January 2014. She is also the stepmother of Jonathan's two children, Jayla and Jaidan.
- sibling relationship with Uso, Jey (born 22 August 1985). Notes: Fraternal twins
Sy Scholfield quotes posts on their official Twitter: "Ok...jimmy is older by 9 min....but, 1 more minute, he would be been a day older than Jey...haaa" (posted 22 Aug 2012) , "Jey was born at 11:59" . Full names, date and place from California Birth Index.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Older twin)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Fraternal twin)
- Vocation : Sports : Wrestling
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (WWE)