|Birthname||Gaspard Thomas Ulliel|
|born on||25 November 1984 at 14:50 (= 2:50 PM )|
|Place||Neuilly sur Seine, France, 48n53, 2e16|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°29' 07°44 Asc. 09°36'|
French actor and model, son of a designer, he began as an actor in the early 2000s after appearing in a short film in 1996. Then he specialized in horror films: "The Brotherhood of the Wolf" and "Hannibal Rising" (playing Lecter). In France, his career was launched by film director Michel Blanc ("Embrassez qui vous voudrez" in 2002) and he was offered a major role by Jean-Pierre Jeunet in "Un long Dimanche de Fiançailles" (A very long Engagement) with Tautou. For this film, he won the Cesar for most promising actor (2004).
In 2014, he portrayed Yves Saint Laurent.
- associate relationship with Jeunet, Jean-Pierre (born 3 September 1953)
- associate relationship with Soko (singer) (born 26 October 1985)
- associate relationship with Tautou, Audrey (born 9 August 1976)
- role played of/by Saint Laurent, Yves (born 1 August 1936). Notes: 2014 film, "Saint Laurent"
Didier Geslain archive, 'acteurs et comédiens' pdf file, p. 250.
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress