|Birthname||Rosinstoch, Samueli Samyros|
|born on||16 April 1896 Jul.Cal. (28 Apr 1896 greg.) at 23:30 (= 11:30 PM )|
|Place||Moinesti, Romania, 46n28, 26e29|
|Timezone||LST m26e06 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°04' 27°36 Asc. 02°51'|
Romanian-French poet and essayist associated with Dadaism, left substantial work from both the dada and surrealistic periods. He was a French communist in 1935 and later joined the resistance.
Tzara died on 24 December 1963 in Paris, France.
- Social : Joined group 1945 (Became a naturalized French citizen)
Letter from birth registry in hand from Edwin Steinbrecher (16 April 1896, 23:30). Previously this entry had 4 April OS (16 April NS) but because the date of 16 April quoted from the birth record would be Old Style the date on the entry was changed to Old Style (thus 28 April NS).
This change followed an email to Sy Scholfield from S.C. in September 2015, pointing out that the biography, "TaTa Dada" by Marius Hentea (MIT, 2014), p. 1, reports that the birth certificate has April 16th Old Style which is April 28th New Style.
- Traits : Personality : Ambitious
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Art lover)
- Personal : Misc. : Changed name
- Vocation : Engineer : Electrical
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political (Member of French resistance)
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (Essayist)
- Vocation : Writers : Poet (surrealistic)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection