|Birthname||David and Frederick|
|born on||27 October 1934 at 18:00 (= 6:00 PM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°38' 05°13 Asc. 06°39'|
British millionaire twins: David born at 6:00 PM and Frederick at 6:10 PM. They are the secretive and reclusive owners of the Ritz Hotel and many other properties, including a luxurious castle on their own Channel Island. With a collective fortune estimate at 650m pounds, their passionate focus is on business, politics and current affairs, in which they are notoriously elusive. Discreet and private, they do everything together, living together since they both divorced former wives.
At the age of 12, they lost their dad, and took jobs together in a business accounts department and then on a building site before becoming estate agents, property owners and entrepreneurs.
David, the "front man" is considered the most handsome and outgoing; optimist and charming, he once modeled. Frederick is said to be quiet, pessimistic and focused. No photo-journalist has managed to catch them on camera since 1983 and they expect total discretion and loyalty from their friends and employees.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1983 (Last known photograph of them)
Frank C. Clifford quotes B.C. in Transit 5/1999, p.17. For Hammersmith, London. (The UK gives the birth time of twins on the record, due to the Law of Succession)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Ritz Hotel)
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Twins)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Invest/ Property (Own Channel Islands)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Lifestyle : Home : Home centered (Castle on the Channel Islands)
- Traits : Personality : Private (Very reclusive)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Lives with brother after both divorced)