|Birthname||Grace Elizabeth and Isabelle Rose|
|born on||20 November 2001 at 20:54 (= 8:54 PM )|
|Place||Austin, Texas, 30n16, 97w45|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°52' 08°36 Asc. 18°12'|
American twin daughters born to disgraced seven-time Tour de France Champion Lance Armstrong and his wife, Kristen. Isabelle Rose and Grace Elizabeth are the second and third children of the couple which separated in 2003. Armstrong overcame testicular cancer and went on to win the most prestigious race in the sport of cycling for seven years in a row, but was stripped of those victories in 2012 after a protracted doping scandal.
- child->parent relationship with Armstrong, Lance (born 18 September 1971)
- sibling relationship with Armstrong, Luke David (born 12 October 1999)
Sy Scholfield quotes birth times from "Every Second Counts" by Lance Armstrong (Random House, 2010), p. 140: "Grace Elizabeth at 8:54 P.M., and Isabelle Rose at 8:57 [born after lunch];" Date and place from "People and Places in the News," Associated Press, 22 November 2001.
Previously this entry had 20 June (a typo?) at 10pm: Beth Koch Rosato quotes news in AFA DX No.222 "born at night."
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad internationally known cyclist)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Second and third of three, older brother)
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Twin girls)
- Personal : Birth : Unusual circumstances (Fertilization from frozen sperm)