|Birthname||Eric Ray Turner|
|born on||20 September 1968 at 00:29 (= 12:29 AM )|
|Place||Ventura, California, 34n17, 119w18|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||27°24' 00°07 Asc. 08°26'|
American football player, a safety with the Oakland Raiders. Turner was originally signed by the New England Patriots on 21 July 1992 after being picked in the third round of the 1992 NFL draft. Two teams later, Turner, with his superior speed and tenacity, found himself as a valuable asset to the Raiders.
He was also a valuable asset to the UCLA Bruins team, where he played football in college. As a freshman, Turner was named Rookie-of-the-Year. He went on to earn All-American honours by the end of his career. Turner received a degree in history from UCLA in 1992.
Turner died of intestinal cancer at age 31 on 28 May 2000 at Los Robles Regional Medical Center in Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Social : End a program of study 1992 in Los Angeles (Earned degree in history)
Courtney Conrad quotes BC
- Traits : Body : Race (Black)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Terminal intestinal cancer)
- Lifestyle : Work : Hazardous work
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Sports team)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Vocation : Sports : Football (Pro safety)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Rookie-of-the-Year, All-American)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession