|Birthname||Irène Pierrette Louise Tunc|
|born on||25 September 1934 at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||Lyon, France, 45n45, 4e51|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||01°17' 26°04 Asc. 09°49'|
French actress and model, who was crowned Miss France in 1954.
She appeared in 35 films and television shows between 1955 and 1971.
She was the wife of film director Alain Cavalier and she died in a car crash on 16 January 1972, aged 37, in Versailles, France.
- Work : Prize 1954 (Miss France)
Didier Geslain archive, 't' pdf file, p. 98.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Personal : Death : Accidental (Car crash)
- Vocation : Beauty : Beauty Queen/ King (Miss France)
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film and television)