|Birthname||Barron William Trump|
|born on||20 March 2006 at 05:30 (= 05:30 AM )|
|Place||New York, New York, 40n43, 74w0|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°40' 00°57 Asc. 15°02'|
American child of noted family, tycoon Donald Trump and his wife Melania Knauss Trump. Barron is the couple's first child together but his father's fifth.
- child->parent relationship with Trump, Donald (born 14 June 1946)
- child->parent relationship with Trump, Melania (born 26 April 1970)
- sibling relationship with Trump, Ivanka (born 30 October 1981). Notes: Half-siblings
- sibling relationship with Trump, Tiffany (born 13 October 1993). Notes: Half-sibling
- other kin relationship with Trump, Mary Anne (born 10 May 1912). Notes: Grandkin
Shelley Ackerman cites Donald Trump for 5:30 AM on the Larry King show for the time. Early in the day, Trump had called in to the Imus radio show to announce the birth "20 minutes earlier." Shelley reports that, according to the producer’s call log, Trump called in at 6:32AM, which would put the birth closer to 6-6:10 AM. Little Barron is Trump’s fifth child and his wife’s first.
Sy Scholfield quotes Donald Trump in a transcript (via Factiva) of Larry King Live ("Interview With Don and Deirdre Imus" by Larry King, 21 March 2006): "You know, the baby was born at 5:30 and I was on the phone with Don [Imus] at 6:30 only because it's much easier to call him than suffer his wrath for six months." However, Scholfield notes that a news article, "TRUMP CROWNS BARRON," World Entertainment News Network, 21 March 2006, states: "The baby boy was born at 5.00am (EST) in New York City today (20MAR06)."
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Step sibs)