|Birthname||Lev Davidovich Bronshtein|
|born on||7 November 1879 at 23:11 (= 11:11 PM )|
|Place||Yanovka, Ukraine, 47n54, 32e17|
|Timezone||LMT m32e17 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||15°06' 22°36 Asc. 19°19'|
Russian political activist, leader of the Bolshevik revolution in Russia. While Lenin was alive, Trotsky was the most powerful man in Russia; after then he lost the leadership to Joseph Stalin. He was later exiled to Turkey in 1929, then traveling to Norway and then to Mexico. Stalin sent the secret police to assassinate him in Mexico on 8/20/1940; wounded, he died the following day.
- associate relationship with Gorky, Maxim (born 14 March 1868 Jul.Cal. (26 Mar 1868 greg.))
- associate relationship with Lenin, Vladimir (born 22 April 1870)
- associate relationship with Lubbe, Marinus van der (born 13 January 1909). Notes: admired
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Stalin, Joseph (born 18 December 1878)
- other associate with Cornell, Charles (born 14 March 1911). Notes: Bodyguard
- homicide attempt victim relationship with Alfaro Siqueiros, David (born 29 December 1896)
- compare to chart of Nation: USSR, foundation (born 30 December 1922). Notes: Fight for power
- role played of/by Rush, Geoffrey (born 6 July 1951). Notes: "Frida," 2002
- Family : Change residence 1929 (Exiled to Turkey)
- Crime : Assault/ Battery Victimization 20 August 1940 at 6:00 PM in Coyoacán (Wounded by Russian secret police)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Death by Homicide 21 August 1940 at 7:25 PM in Coyoacán (Died from previous day's wounds, age 60)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Dane Rudhyar spec time, AA 7/1938. Bordoni quotes Barbault for 00:30 AM LMT, Kirovograd, 48 N.30, 32 E.18, no source.
Andre Barbault in personal correspondence with LMR May 2001 writes, "The source is unknown and to be taken with only the greatest caution. I had an exchange with Andre Breton concerning Trotsky. I knew that they had met and since Breton was interested in astrology, I asked him if he had inquired of Trotsky for his data. Well, he said no. It's the same for Lenin; I do not think it is reliable." In early February 2005, PT changed the town from Odessa, Russia, to Yanovka, Ukraine, since Yanovka is his widely-accepted birth place. According to the World Atlas, Yanovka is the same as Uljanovka in the ACS Atlas.Assault and death dates:Harry Wilde (rororo)
(corr. by mik)
Starkman corrected the coordinates for Janovky, according to the Russian Wikipedia.
Starkman rectified to 23.40.06 LMT
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Assassinated by Russian secret police)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political (Leader of Bolshevik revolution)
- Notable : Famous : Historic figure